Middlebranch Veterinary provides routine surgical services for dogs and cats. We offer a clean and well-equipped surgical suite and experienced team to provide your pet with quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
We offer the following soft tissue surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Castration (Neuter)
- Mass Removal
- Ovariohysterectomy (Spay)
- And other general surgeries as needed
While our veterinarians are experienced and adept surgeons, we feel that complex procedures and orthopedic surgeries should be performed by board-certified surgeons. We have many excellent surgeons in our referral network. We will work closely with you to find the best fit.
All procedures we perform are day surgeries; we do not provide overnight care. Should the need for post-operative overnight care arise, we will work closely with our nearby 24-hour emergency and specialty care facilities.
Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Middlebranch Veterinary, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work—ensures your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia.
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement—fluids are given during surgery to maintain blood pressure and to help your pet recover quickly from the anesthesia.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet's comfort.